The kitchen is an important part of every home. With several new developments happening around us, kitchens are also getting new styles and shapes. Gone are the days when house owners only had a few layouts for their kitchens. Today, modular kitchens are the new trend.
More and more people are now attracted to modular kitchen design l shape, u shape or any other for several reasons. Although it is quite popular now, many do not have a clear understanding of it. If you are also one of those people, you have landed at the right place now. We will tell you everything about modular kitchens you must know. So, let’s dive into the blog.
Modular kitchens are modern kitchen furniture that is designed in different sections or units. They normally include cabinets of specific sizes. Unlike regular kitchen models, modular kitchens allow people to increase their utility, thereby helping them to smartly manage their space. Need to mention, modular kitchens benefit people with smaller kitchens.
Here are some of the top benefits of considering a modular kitchen:
- Clean: Such kitchens are made using wooden blocks that are meant to keep kitchen spaces organized as well as hygienic.
- Effective Space Management: When it comes to a modular kitchen, it wastes no corner or space. Every modular cabinet is made for comfort. Most importantly, the cabinets in modular kitchens can be easily changed or moved that in turn make things a lot easier for people.
- Feasible- Since modular kitchens seem fancy, many people think that they are acutely expensive; however, it is not true. Truth be told, such kitchens are way cheaper than those traditional kitchens. This is certainly because modular kitchens are designed using factory-furnished furniture and cabinets that are made efficiently and in bulk with less wastage.
- Repairable: Another best thing about modular kitchens is that they can be easily repaired. In addition to this, the cabinets in such kitchens can be easily replaced and detached.
- Customizable: Last but not least, modular kitchens can also be easily customized as per one’s needs. From selecting the modular cabinet to using various accessories, you will have the freedom to design the whole kitchen according to your wish.
- L-shaped Design: Modular kitchen design L shape is one of the most well-known setups today. The l shape is best for small spaces as it efficiently utilities the floor area.
- Straight: This is a unique design because it doesn’t have a work triangle. The whole layout is based on a straight line. The straight design fits studios as well as loft apartments. Most importantly, the kitchen space in such designs is often very minimal.
- U-Shaped Design: This design is meant for those people who like cooking in large kitchens. The U-shape is believed to be the design that has the maximum efficient work triangle. Due to the same, it provides a lot of storage area and floor space.
- Parallel- Kitchens designed in parallel layout are considered to be the most well-organized kitchens. For the unintended, parallel kitchens have a total of two working areas facing one another. You can even divide them into wet as well as dry workspaces. Unlike other designs, parallel design not just gives sufficient counter space but also increases the overall storage capacity. Not to forget, such a design can be used by any home as it easily adapts to every requirement in the long run.
- Island: Island kitchens are also very common these days. For those who do not know, such kitchens are a combination of either L-shaped or straight kitchens along with an unconnected island space. It is upto the house owner how he or she wants to utilize this space. While some use it as counter areas, others attach a sink or stove there.
- Contemporary: These kitchens may not be that fancy yet acutely appealing. Manufacturers normally include natural factors in this design such as wood, steel, and more.
- Peninsula: Most often, peninsula and island kitchens are mistaken as the same. This is because peninsula design too includes a free-standing work area.
- Italian- These kitchens use marble for tabletop as well as kitchen counters that give a beautiful and rich look.
So, this is everything you need to know about modular kitchens. Now that you know its meaning, benefits, and designs, we hope you will pick the most suitable layout for your kitchen. Select your modular kitchen design l shape or U shape, it should be convenient for you along the way.